Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic SuperDom unchecking AutoCenter doesn't work

Hello,

I just started using Ninja's SuperDom, and noticed that when I uncheck "AutoCenter" checkbox there in properties and hit apply - it doesn't seem to have any effect, and price ladder still keeps on moving with every tick update.

Using version 17.2

Thanks

I see that you're using an older version of NinjaTrader 8. To update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below.
    • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    • Enter your license key and press Submit
    • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
    • Select 'Download'
    • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
    Disabling auto-center on the Dynamic SuperDOM allows you to scroll away from the data without NinjaTrader automatically re-centering on the last traded price. You may be interested in the Static SuperDOM depending on your desired functionality. Please see the differences here:

Comment

Hello,

I have just installed the new version. I have changed option to set AutoCenter "ON", and then back to "OFF" - and still same issue as previous version. I restarted Ninja but price ladder still moves as prices move. I don't see any option to start "Static" superdom - I am using NinjaTrader Brokerage (Phillips Capital) and Kinetick as datafeed.

Thanks

Comment

Can you please describe to me how you would believe the Dynamic SuperDOM "Auto Center" feature being disabled should work?

The Static SuperDOM is only available on the simulation license key or on live keys who had had it enabled. You'll need to speak with my colleagues on the Platform Sales Team if you wish to enable the Static SuperDOM on your live license key:

PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 05-10-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

When Auto-Center is OFF in Dynamic SuperDOM - I would expect prices/rows to remain at the same place (not move) - same behavior as in Static SuperDOM. Is it not the case?

Thanks

Comment

The auto center feature in both SuperDOM affects the price action, not the price rows "underneath" the price action. If your goal is for the price ladder to remain static while the price action moves up and down the price ladder, this is exactly what the Static SuperDOM does. Here is a video which elaborates on this concept:

Here is a link which specifically addresses how auto center functions in the SuperDOM:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...eLadderDisplay

Comment

Yes, my goal is for price ladder to remain static... So looks like the only way is to actually get the static superdom license.. in order to avoid price rows from moving...

Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Kaledus
              by Kaledus

Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
              1 response