• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_ChrisSch
    replied
    Hello ulisesguerrero,

Thank you for your note.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I look forward to your reply.

Leave a comment:

• ulisesguerrero
    replied
    Hello Jason,

I also have the same problem, tried closing all workspaces and creating a new one, without a chart. It still runs really slow going in jumps of 3 min every second or two... What could be another reason for this issue? Could it be that is running historical data for every single symbol in the database?

Regards
    Ulises
    Last edited by ulisesguerrero; 11-08-2018, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello Kobi,

Could it be you have workspaces opened in the background? Please go to Control Center-->Workspaces. The workspace that shows the green square on top of the gray square is the workspace that is being displayed on your monitor(s). If the gray square is on top of the green square, it indicates the workspace is opened in the background. You do not see its charts and other windows - you can only display 1 workspace at a time.

If you have workspaces opened in the background, please close them until only 1 workspace is opened and check if the Playback connection runs quicker.

If the issue remains, please close all workspaces and create a new one. Create a new chart without a chart template and check if the Playback runs quicker.

Leave a comment:

• levikNT
    started a topic Play back

Play back

Hello,

when I work with playback It takes a lot of time to set the play back to the desired time

for example If I want to run Playback from the 03-Jan to 04-Jan and start at 16:30 it takes 3 minutes from 03-Jan 7:AM to 16:30.

I set the playBack to the MAX speed. The computer is OK I have new computer 7Cores.

in the past its worked OK.
    I also reinstall NT again and it doesn't help.

Sincerely,Kobi
    Last edited by levikNT; 02-28-2018, 05:43 AM.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post arvidvanstaey  
Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
16 responses
0 likes
Last Post samish18  
Started by jordanq2, Today, 03:10 PM