Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 Price Marker Not Working Properly (Delayed when trading live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Price Marker Not Working Properly (Delayed when trading live)

Hi sometimes 2-3 times a day. My NT8 price marker is working, then when i take a trade, the price is 3 points higher or lower, I then check my thinkorswim and the price is different than NT8.

I've restarted my computer several times and restarted the connection the continuum several times. 90% of the time the price marker is great but then it lags.

I then compare the charts and it's lagging 1-5 mins because it charts the same pattern as my thinkorswim just 1-5 mins later.

so i'm connected live...and it works live...then without my knowledge...it reverts to a lag which tricks me into seeing the wrong price for the ES futures contract, which has made me enter trades incorrectly.

see attached screenshot. Price is 2724 and going down on the thinkorswim...but price is 2728 and still going up on the NT8.

second screeshot is investing.com, the price is 2710 but my NT8 price is 2705

i'm connected live to the continuum and it works fine most of the time. Please help this is going to cost me big one day.

please see attachment. The problem is not wifi I have a ethernet going into my computer straight from the router.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I see you have already written in to Platform Support and I will reply to your message directly.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses