¿live data for a reasonable price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

¿live data for a reasonable price?

good day to everyone, i would appreciate suggestions from other members using ninjatrader. i have been trying to convert a number of indicators and strategies into ninjatrader 8. i would now like to have live data to run some tests with them but i'm not interested in opening an account yet. i'm interested only in eurex, nymex and cme data.

¿does anyone know if there are recommendable data providers i could get for a couple of months only, even without having a trading account? i wrote to kinetick and got a 300 usd quote for that data per month, which is just ridiculous. surely there must be more affordable, down to earth alternatives to get data

thanks, regards.

Download data, and test/develop in Market Replay.

Comment

thanks.

i pay for a bundle nymex - cme futures data on tradestation, and it costs only 20 usd. i'm looking for something similar for ninjatrader, i would appreciate it if other users could share how much do they pay for eurex, nymex, cme data for ninjatrader.

Comment

Hello rtwave,

While I cannot discuss pricing, below is a publicly available link to the NinjaTrader 8 help guide on Data by provider which shows the supported connection technologies and the types of data these connections support.

Also, here is a public link to our Connections Guide which will have instructions to setup the provider in NinjaTrader (scroll to the bottom).
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes