Static DOM and TT credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Static DOM and TT credits

This may be more complaint than a question.

How long should it normally take to enable/disable the Static DOM via email to platform support?

Why is it not possible to automate this process, perhaps with some modest time delay if that's what it takes to satisfy TT?

Why must the TT fee be paid even when I am not using the Static DOM to enter orders?

Those are the questions. I have decided to forego the complaints for now. Suffice to say, NT8 is a great product and would be my platform of choice save for the TT credit impairment.

-jv

Hello jvanelli,

Thank you for your post.

You can request to enable or disable the Static SuperDOM by sending an email to [email protected]. During normal US office hours, we can complete these requests in about 15 minutes.

If you choose to enable the Static SuperDOM on your license key, then you will incur an additional $0.10 transaction fee for each futures contracted traded to a live account. If you are not placing trades from the Static SuperDOM and would like to avoid paying additional fee, then you we can disable the Static SuperDOM on your license key. This would allow you to place trades from Chart Trader or the Dynamic SuperDOM without incurring the additional transaction fee.

Some futures accounts are able to collect the TT fees directly from your trading account. If your account is not able to collect the fees directly, then you would need to manage these fees by purchasing TT credits.

Feel free to contact us if you are ever in need of support.

Comment

Fair enough, but I requested the Static DOM to be enabled over 12 hours ago, and although my request was made outside regular US business hours I did receive and immediate email acknowledgement. However, activation of the Static DOM had not happened as of noon, US CT. I have subsequently exchanged emails with platform support and they are now dealing with my request, which (hopefully) means I should see the Static DOM in a few minutes.

My point is that some sort of automated process that could be initiated directly from NT might be more reliable, or at least less of an annoyance.

One additional question: Suppose that I disable the Static DOM and use a third party product (e.g. the Jigsaw plugin) to place orders via NT to my futures trading account. Would the TT license fee be applied in that scenario?

And one final comment: The TT credit is not displayed via Help if the Static DOM is disabled. I wonder why not?

-jv

Comment

Hello jvanelli,

What is the ticket number for your Static SuperDOM request so I can personally take over this request and see that this has been handled?

1) If the Static SuperDOM is enabled on your live license key, any live trades that you place from the NinjaTrader platform will incur the TT transaction fee.

2) If your license key is not enabled for the Static SuperDOM, then there is no reason to provide an additional interface for you to manage or purchase TT credits. Doing so could cause confusion for our clients who are not using the Static SuperDOM.

Comment

Thanks. It's all taken care of now. No need for further assistance.

-jv

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
          31 responses
          1 like
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
          Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes