Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account positions are disappearing fro positions Tab

Hi,

My account open positions are disappearing everyday after 10 pm since I updated to latest version of NT8. I am using FXCM as my broker. No problem on their trade station platform. I am attaching screenshot of this.

i have already emailed this problem to platform support, but didn’t receive any solution .i hope someone here can give me solution. I never faced this problem. Initially I thought, I was getting disconnected, but when it started happening everyday almost same time, then I I realised, it nothing to do with my internet connection. If I disconnect and reconnect, then it start showing up the position, so nothing to do with brokerage account.

please help.

When you say that you "didn’t receive any solution", does this mean you got no response at all? Or you were in touch with us but we ultimately did not resolve the issue?

You're speaking with the same group of people regardless of the method you use to contact the platform support team. Do you recall the ticket number, name of the technician, or date on which you spoke with us? It will be critical to understand the context of what you're describing so we're not repeating ourselves.

If you do not recall any of that information, please write in from the same email address you contacted us with previously and include "2162455 ATTN Patrick G" in the message so we can continue to assist you.

Comment

Hi Patrick G,
      I have forwarded that email to you with attn to you.

Comment

I did not yet receive an email addressed to me. I also notice that we haven't received an email from your forum-registered address since May 8th. Are you using "[email protected]" to contact us?

Please make sure you're writing into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com

Comment

I have private massaged you with my email, log and trace files link

Comment

We cannot interact with private forum messages. Please write in an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with the information from the private message so I may quickly and accurately assist you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by nandhumca, Yesterday, 03:41 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby