IB Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB Data

Hello JC, im using IB market data from TWS to NT8 for /CL with Default 24 x 7 for trading hours, but NT8 shows the price data until 16:00 from yesterday (now is 9:00), I try CME futures ETH but that gives the same result, what could be happening? Thank you!

The original post you replied to was for NinjaTrader 7 and was over 7 years old. I've moved your post to the appropriate forum under its own topic. Moving forward, make sure to post in the relevant sub-forum for your topic and do not be afraid to start your own thread if your inquiry is not clearly directly related to a prior thread.

If I understand the issue, you're wondering why the data does not seem to be displaying the current day/time?

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • What version of TWS are you using?
    • Do you receive real-time data up to the minute in TWS? Or is that data delayed?
    • What is your NinjaTrader license Key? You will find this under Help -> License Key
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Thank you Patrick, next time i will check the correct topic.

here i will answer your questions:
      • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
      8.0.18.0 64 bit
      • What version of TWS are you using?
      Build 976.2f
      • Do you receive real-time data up to the minute in TWS? Or is that data delayed?
      real time data (same as TDAmeritrade)
      • What is your NinjaTrader license Key? You will find this under Help -> License Key
      I have the demo version
      • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
      CL 06-19 (other future like ES works fine)
      • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
      5 minutes candlesticks
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
      log message (yellow) : Received unknown error/warning: No market data during competing live session

Thank you for your help

Comment

CL 06-19 settled yesterday. The current front month is CL 07-19. Please follow these steps to roll over the expiration date of a Futures contract:
        • Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Database window.
        • Left-click the ‘Rollover’ button that appears just below the table under the ‘Rollover futures instruments’ section.
        • Close this window when this process completes.
        You can learn more about the different ways to rollover by visiting the link below:

To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.Also, you're using an unsupported version of TWS. Please download and use the supported version (973.2):

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rocketman7  
        Started by dustydbayer, Today, 01:59 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes