• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Checking the CME, the reported size appears to be 0.00005 - we would expect prices in this format - e.g., 1.11840, which appears to be the case with a number of data providers in NinjaTrader. I am unsure the reason for the different quores via the CME's available provided, but I suspect this may be due to the public nature of the available prices - via the quote page: "All market data contained within the CME Group website should be considered as a reference only and should not be used as validation against, nor as a complement to, real-time market data feeds. Settlement prices on instruments without open interest or volume are provided for web users only and are not published on Market Data Platform (MDP). These prices are not based on market activity."

See the below links for more information.

Find information for Euro FX Futures EUR/USD Contract Specs provided by CME Group. View Contract Specs

Let us know if we may assist further.

Leave a comment:

• quinton77
    started a topic Update to instrument properties for 6E

Update to instrument properties for 6E

Hello,
    When I started NT8 on Saturday I was prompted to click a button to update https://discord.software/ the instrument properties for the 6E, otherwise the chart would not load. After the update, FetLife when 0.00005 ticksize is selected, instead of displaying price to the last half tick, I am seeing prices such as 1.13718 and 1.13682. Can someone please explain what has changed? iTunes I have looked at the CME website where it is quoting both 0.00005 and 0.00001 - is this the reason?

Thanks.
    Last edited by quinton77; 05-30-2019, 05:15 AM.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
7 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM