Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Negative value for ^TICK chart not updating (Version 8.0.18.0 64-bit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negative value for ^TICK chart not updating (Version 8.0.18.0 64-bit)

I have a chart displaying ^TICK, the negative values for ^TICK are not displayed, only the positive values display. The "Reload All Historical Data" works fine, only the real-time data has problem. Also I just upgraded to 8.0.18.0 64-bit, the previous version worked fine (8.0.17.2).

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.Do you receive an error on screen?

Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Please provide a screenshot of what you're describing:
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TICKS-1.png
Views:	228
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1058550

Comment

I am using Interactive Brokers as data feed. Local time is Singapore local time.

Comment

What version of TWS/Gateway are you using?

Comment

I am using a stand-alone TWS Java client.
            Attached Files

Comment

Does this issue occur when using the supported version of TWS for use with NinjaTrader 8 (973.2)? Here is a direct download link:

Comment

Thanks for your help. I coundn't find the version you suggested on IB website. Is there any version I can download from IB website and try? If I remember correctly, this problem only happened after I upgraded from 18.0.17.2 to 18.0.18.0

Comment

You cannot find this version of TWS on IB's website, you can only find it on our website. Please use the link I provided in post #7 to download the supported version of TWS.

Comment

I installed version 8.0.17.2 on another PC feeding off the same IB TWS data feed. I confirmed that version 8.0.17.2 has no problem. The problem only happens in version 8.0.18.0

Comment

We'll still need to know the results on the supported version of TWS. We have not tested the newer version you're using and are unsure what symptoms could occur. I agree with you that it seems like a new issue according to your testing, but we need to make sure what is happening on the supported version (or not).

I can perform this test on my end, however, I do not have access to an Interactive Brokers account which can test real-time ^TICK data. If you're willing, please contact us via email so we may test with your paper account to diagnose the root issue.

Contact us at PlatformSupport[AT}NinjaTrader[DOT]com. Include a link to this forum post and "2165203 ATTN PatickG" in the message.

Comment

Thanks Patrick. I'm glad to inform that the issue is resolved with version 8.0.18.1

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                        3 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
                        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 07:41 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post RookieTrader