Continuum Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum Demo

I have started a Continuum demo and working fine on the ES 06-19.

When I try the forex market I get historical market info but not live data ? Can I get both ?
    Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. For live Forex data, you may also request a Forex demo via email from the link below:

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader FXCM.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

HI Eric

Thank you for your reply

I am looking for a connection with forex that supplies data for using the Market Watch, I understand that FXCM does not include that data ?

I noticed that Market Watch works with the continuum on ES but not with FXCM ?

Thank you

Comment

Hello fredfred,

To receive Market Watch data you will need to connect to an account with a supported data provider or brokerage that supports this data, like Kinetick or IQFeed.

With Kinetick the Marketwatch.com News subscription is $29. The Basic Service $60 is the base fee for receiving data from Kinetick.

Kinetick offers two packages for real-time forex data, Basic and Institutional Premium.

The Basic Forex package includes real-time feeds from FXCM and will cover most major currency pairs. This real-time data service can be added to your subscription for $25/month.

The Institutional Premium Forex package includes the real-time feeds from FXCM as well as additional pairs from TenFore. This includes composite symbols for hundreds of currency pairs, data from regional banks, and more exotic pairs like spot Silver and Gold. In the decentralized forex market, the Institutional Premium Forex is a much more comprehensive package and it can be added for to your subscription for $50/month.

You may subscribe to Kinetick at the following link:
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you

To make sure I understand correctly

Kinetic basic package = $60
          Kinetic Forex basic =$25

So for $85 a month I can have a basic live connection to both Forex and the ES and YM and be able to use Market Watch on all of them ?

I have a life time license with Ninjatrader

Thank you

Comment

Hello fredfred,

To receive real time data for forex and Market Watch News from Kinetick you will need the Basic Service $60, MarketWatch $29, Basic Forex $25.

To receive data for the ES from Kinetick you will need to subcribe to the CME.

NinjaTrader 8 gives you the ability to integrate real-time and historical data from multiple data providers on the basis of instrument type. So you have a few different options when connecting to Kinetick and your broker:
            1. You can receive all market data from Kinetick and still execute trades to your broker.
            2. You can receive live data from your broker and historical data from Kinetick.
            3. You can also tailor your connections to receive data for certain instrument types from your broker, and other instrument types from Kinetick

You can find more information about configuring multiple data connections at the following link under the section titled “Determining which data source is being used”:
            Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Thank you

Most of it understood, but I actually meant the Market Watch in Ninjatrader as in NT/New/Market Watch.

I understood that to make this work it requires close data that FXCM does not include in its feed. Is this supplied in the following ?

Kinetic basic package = $60
              Kinetic Forex basic =$25

and then to connect to ES I would need a Kinetic CME $111?

Comment

Hello fredfred,

Thank you for the clarification.

Yes, forex data is supplied in the Market Watch window form Kinetick with the Kinetic basic package = $60 Kinetic Forex basic =$25 subscriptions.

The CME is offering reduced rates to traders who qualify. To qualify for the Globex Non-Pro Fees, you will need to have a live NinjaTrader license key and a funded account with a supported futures broker. If you meet these qualifications, you can receive real-time data for the CME for $2/month. You can learn more about the Globex Non-Pro Fees at the following link:
                Any questions on Kinetick can be directed to [email protected]

Comment

Brilliant, thank you for your help, and sorry for the confusion

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post cls71
                  by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
                  3 responses