Sub Accounts with NT Brokerage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub Accounts with NT Brokerage

Can I create sub accounts from my 1 live ninjatrader brokerage account.

I would like to run a separate automated strategy in each. Basically one account for short positions one account for long positions. I am trading the same instrument and may be on both sides of the market with different strategies.

thank you

stefan

Hello sdauteuil,

Thank you for your note.

At this time, there is not an account grouping feature in NinjaTrader 8. I have submitted your inquiry to our development team as a feature request.

As a note, there are often account-side options to display multiple accounts linked under one brokerage login, so we often suggest contacting your broker to see if this can be setup on their end.

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

I'd like to see this feature implemented!

Comment

Hello roblogic,

I have added your vote to the feature request.

Comment

I, too, would like to request this feature and think that you would attract more business with its implementation. I would use Ninja trader for all of my trading.

P.s. An "undo" button for the charts like all of your competitors have would also be a welcome improvement. These 2 implementations are really the only things I see that Ninjatrader lacks.

Comment

I would recommend that you contact your broker directly to discuss the possibility of this type of trading and having multiple accounts.

When you say 'undo', do you mean revert the last change made to a chart? For example, if you deleted a line accidentally, that could be reversed with a button or hot key?

Comment

-Ok. Thank you for the response. It makes sense that this might need approval.

-Yes, exactly, an undo/revert to last change button, unless I am missing it, would be welcome for when you are clicking fast, look again, and are not exactly sure how you flubbed up the chart with that last click.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. In the future, when you have a suggestion or inquiry that is unrelated to the thread you're posting under, please start a new forum thread. Your feature request tracking number is SFT-123

Also, the original feature request regarding sub-accounts is being tracked as SFT-889

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ease_notes.htm
                Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 10-11-2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I wish to add my vote to the sub account functionality. I am currently using NinjaTrader Brokerage and have the need to create multiple (> 25) sub accounts as I am developing multiple strategies across multiple time frames. If not sub-accounts then I need the ability to create multiple (>25) accounts.

Comment

Contact NinjaTrader Brokerage to discuss sub-accounts. I know they use sub-accounts for CTA managed futures account allocations. Maybe that sub-account structure can be used for other purposes as well.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post ZenCortexAuCost  
                    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:22 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post ZenCortexAuCost