Running trading model in r or Python

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running trading model in r or Python

Is there a recommended way to send Ninja Trader data and indicators into a model in r or Python, and then send trade signals back to NJ for execution?

Hello Rafi H,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Inter-process communication with external applications may be possible but would not be supported by NinjaTrader Support.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

You may want to research inter-process communication with C# such as memory mapped files or Socket.IO.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I would like to have that list of consultants that can help with ninjascript.

Comment

Hello Roman Hrabovskyi,

This is Chris from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem responding on behalf of my colleague Chelsea.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post f.saeidi  
        Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes