X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MultiBroker License and AMP/CQG

Hello,
    i've received conflicting information:

is it possible to use mulltibroker license with AMP/CQG broker? Even for customer after 2015?

Hello Duval,

Thank you for your post.

It would only be possible to use the NinjaTrader platform with AMP Futures if you had a live license key before March 11th, 2015. This would also apply to the multi broker license key.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Hello,
      i've received conflicting information:

is it possible to use mulltibroker license with AMP/CQG broker? Even for customer after 2015?
      I contacted GFF Brokers (Introducing Broker for AMP) a few months ago with the same question as I purchased my full NT license well before 2015. GFF told me that I could trade using NT8 through them but only with the Continuum data feed. Whilst I understand that Continuum is effectively a re-badged CQG feed it is different to what AMP offer through their CQG feed. AMP's feed can provide data for markets such as the Osaka based Nikkei 225 mini market whereas Continuum can't. My conclusion was that if you are restricted to only using the Continuum feed there is not much difference in the available markets between Ninjatrader Brokerage and and an AMP based brokerage. I also concluded that there is no obvious way to trade using NT8 with a full CQG based broker. I am happy to be proven wrong here if anyone can suggest a cost effective method which allows one to use NT8 and trade the futures markets not currently available through Ninjatrader Brokerage. IQfeed also does not provide data for markets such as the Osaka Nikkei mini so using an IQfeed/Interactive Brokers combo is not an option

Comment

Hello FMtrader,

Please send a note to [email protected] so we can look up your licensing history for the NinjaTrader platform.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD View Post
          Hello FMtrader,

Please send a note to [email protected] so we can look up your licensing history for the NinjaTrader platform.
          Hello Chris

No need to look it up. I purchased the full multi broker lifetime license on the 19th Nov 2011. I still have the original emailed receipt from NinjaTrader.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post gravdigaz6  
          Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred