Order routing from Ninja to IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order routing from Ninja to IB

Hi, I am running NT8, Kinetic data feed and orders routed to IB. I have followed the instructions for the settings in both TWS API and NT. I am able to place an order using the NT chart trader. That order is routed correctly to IB and is filled. I would expect that chart trader would show the position and also the P&L. Instead it shows that I am flat. The position is open in IB. What am I missing?
    Stuart

kiwidtrader,

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

You're correct that it would be expected for NinjaTrader's order entry window (Chart Trader) and the Positions tab of the Control Center to show an open position in your scenario, We'll need to learn more about why it did not in your case.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • What version of TWS/Gateway are you using?
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • Is this occurring right now? if so, could you include a screenshot of your Chart Trader, Control Center Positions tab, and TWS (showing the position)?

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post z.franck  
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes