Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading hours - prices

Hello,

I want to ask please why CL shows different price at 14:30 EST depending from trading hours. June 3th 14:30 EST with 24/7 I have price at 53.20 but with CME US Index Futures RTH and CME Global Index Futures RTH I have price at 53.50. Why? Index and Global hours run also longer than 14:30. How can it be a different price?

Thank you!
    Tony

Thanks for the post, tonyt.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please provide a screenshot of the difference you're describing:
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

Right now I recognized that I made an error! Sorry!

Everything ok with prices. But in this concern let me do a question please, this is concerning how it occurred. What trading hours I have time for CL 9:00-14:30 EST please?

Thank you!
      Tony

Comment

I don't know how it occurred because I don't understand the exact chart settings you used to produce the symptom. Are you able to recreate the symptom? Please provide detailed steps as well as the answers to all of my questions from post #2

Comment

Hello Patrick,

I wrote in #3 that I made an error and sorry and that everything is ok with prices! I dont know whats wrong with my excuse in my english.

How do I have trading hours from 9:00-14:30 which I need for CL please?

Thank you!
          Tony
          Last edited by tonynt; 06-04-2019, 09:15 AM. Reason: translation error

Comment

You can change you chart's 'Trading hours' to your desired trading hours. The most relevant one for you would be "Nymex Metals RTH1'. To change this, right-click on your chart > Data Series > Trading Hours template.

Here is a link with more information about Trading Hours:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes