Strategies lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategies lost

Hello, I have a problem with my strategies (and with the rest of standard strategies). When I try to insert a strategy in my chart, the list is empty. But when I open the "strategy analyzer" I can see all the strategies. How can I solve it? Is there any way to repair this problem without reinstalla the Ninjatrader?
    Thanks and regards.

Hello soyjesus,

Thanks for your post.

What is the specific version of NinjaTrader8 that you are using? (found under help>about).

When you go to apply the strategy in the chart (yes, click on the strategy icon), please check the "log" tab for any errors that may be related to the strategies, it is possible that a run time type error would remove a strategy from the list to prevent severe errors.

If no errors then please open 1 of the strategies in the ninjascript editor, please check that the filename, as shown in the NS editor window, matches the public class name of the strategy and that the Name= field in the State.setDefaults matches both the filename and the public class name. If they do not match, please make a copy and modify so that they do match and then test again to see if you now see the strategy as expected.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tkaboris  
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    16 responses
    0 likes