• Show
Clear All

• iq200
    replied
    Completely agree pjsmith. It is a pain.

Leave a comment:

• pjsmith
    replied
    Any update on this yet? I understand Ninja's resistance to removing it (marketing and all), but charts are works of the author, not ninjatrader. It's a pain in the a*ss, as you can see from the attached footprint image. I only have 5 columns. I lose data from 2! Such a simple fix, and obviously lots of people frustrated with this.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChrisL
    replied
    Hello all,

I will continue to add votes when a new post is made here, but I will no longer reply unless there is a question.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Santiago
    replied
    Add me to the list. It also blocks my view from delta on my small charts

Leave a comment:

• marcus2300
    replied
    Originally posted by caveat_lector View Post
    Several other aspects of NinjaTrader's design unnecessarily waste screen space that is badly needed by those who trade multiple markets and/or multiple time-frames. It is ridiculous to additionally waste space with multiple copyright notices. Contrary to the misconception that this helps to promote the product, it decreases the value of the product and makes users less likely to recommend it or even continue using it. Please add my vote for SFT-2898.
    I fully agree with you, but I understand also Ninjatrader as each chart that is shared anywhere on internet makes publicity for Ninjatrader.
    To put things in perspective: if the logo is removed you will have 4 millimeter extra in height which means in height you gain less than 1.5% on a 22 inch screen. Will not make a big difference not to say unnoticeable.

Leave a comment:

• caveat_lector
    replied
    Several other aspects of NinjaTrader's design unnecessarily waste screen space that is badly needed by those who trade multiple markets and/or multiple time-frames. It is ridiculous to additionally waste space with multiple copyright notices. Contrary to the misconception that this helps to promote the product, it decreases the value of the product and makes users less likely to recommend it or even continue using it. Please add my vote for SFT-2898.

Leave a comment:

• marcus2300
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	000019.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	1084698

Leave a comment:

• marcus2300
    replied
    You van raise the lower margin in the chart panel. Normally that should work; at least for charts it works.
    See picture below: left lower margin 6 and right lower margin 10 for identical chart
    Last edited by marcus2300; 01-22-2020, 08:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChrisL
    replied
    Hello hurleydood, thanks for your note. I marked 504 as a duplicate and added a vote to SFT-2898 since it has more votes already.

Leave a comment:

• hurleydood
    replied
    Please add my vote as well. There is another tracking number for this SFT-504.
    Should at least be an option to disable on a per chart basis.

Leave a comment:

• ElMagoR
    replied
    Same request i hate the logo just on mi foot letter come on.

Leave a comment:

• mrlucky1x
    replied
    Make the text transparent and it will go away

Leave a comment:

• User1104
    replied
    If I ran NinjaTrader LLC. I wouldn't be removing the logo because it probably generates them a lot more in sales and awareness. Why would they remove it? I wouldn't if I were them....

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChrisL
    replied
    Hi James108, thank you. A vote has been added.

Leave a comment:

• James108
    replied
    Add my vote please

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
47 responses
0 likes
Last Post aligator