Collapse

Remove Ninjatrader logo from charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several other aspects of NinjaTrader's design unnecessarily waste screen space that is badly needed by those who trade multiple markets and/or multiple time-frames. It is ridiculous to additionally waste space with multiple copyright notices. Contrary to the misconception that this helps to promote the product, it decreases the value of the product and makes users less likely to recommend it or even continue using it. Please add my vote for SFT-2898.

Comment

Originally posted by caveat_lector View Post
      Several other aspects of NinjaTrader's design unnecessarily waste screen space that is badly needed by those who trade multiple markets and/or multiple time-frames. It is ridiculous to additionally waste space with multiple copyright notices. Contrary to the misconception that this helps to promote the product, it decreases the value of the product and makes users less likely to recommend it or even continue using it. Please add my vote for SFT-2898.
      I fully agree with you, but I understand also Ninjatrader as each chart that is shared anywhere on internet makes publicity for Ninjatrader.
      To put things in perspective: if the logo is removed you will have 4 millimeter extra in height which means in height you gain less than 1.5% on a 22 inch screen. Will not make a big difference not to say unnoticeable.

Comment

Add me to the list. It also blocks my view from delta on my small charts

Comment

Hello all,

I will continue to add votes when a new post is made here, but I will no longer reply unless there is a question.

Thank you!
          Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Any update on this yet? I understand Ninja's resistance to removing it (marketing and all), but charts are works of the author, not ninjatrader. It's a pain in the a*ss, as you can see from the attached footprint image. I only have 5 columns. I lose data from 2! Such a simple fix, and obviously lots of people frustrated with this.

Comment

Completely agree pjsmith. It is a pain.

Comment

Whats the update on this... Its been requested since 2009. That's
                11 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi, thanks for your post.

We are speaking with our product management team on what do do about the issue specifically with Volumetric bars.

Kind regards.

Comment

Hello all, There are no changes for this currently, we will continue to track feedback for the watermarks.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
                      Hello all, There are no changes for this currently, we will continue to track feedback for the watermarks.
                      We are your customers, not your advertisers. Our needs should be your number one priority, and since this watermark serves no legal purpose, it should not exist at all. I understand you want recognition for your software if screenshots or videos of it were being shared on the web, unfortunately this is not the way to do it. The text is too intrusive and hinders our ability to trade. In other words, the risk out weighs the reward. In other words, this is a losing feature that only hurts Ninjatrader. I don't care whether the feature gets added or not. I'm staying out until this annoyance gets removed.

Comment

please add my vote to SFT-2898, thanks

Comment

add my vote too

Comment

adding votes is meaningless if you ask me. You can check yourself how old threads are and feautures were NOT implemented. This is sad to see and to realize but true.

Comment

Please add my vote to this request

Andrea

Comment

change the text properties color to match the background of your chart, it will get rid of the other text as well if you don't need it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post algospoke  
                                Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred