Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeronymite
    replied
    Branding is an expected and quite reasonable commercial action. How that is done is a different matter.

It would be useful if NinjaTrader provided an option to at least reposition the branding. Even something as simple as the selection for drawing fixed text (lower/upper right/left) would help. Reducing the font size to a lower minimum is also a possible approach.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• maggo123
    replied
    Please add my vote. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• QuantKey_Bruce
    replied
    Originally posted by jvanelli View Post
    QuantKey_Bruce, Put it anywhere on the window, next to the Watch button perhaps, and I would not be bothered by it. Or allow me to move it somewhere on the chart that does not interfere. I find it difficult to believe this is an essential part of the business model.
    Don't get me wrong - I would appreciate the ability to disable it as well. All I am saying is don't hold your breath on this one.

Leave a comment:

• jvanelli
    replied
    QuantKey_Bruce, Put it anywhere on the window, next to the Watch button perhaps, and I would not be bothered by it. Or allow me to move it somewhere on the chart that does not interfere. I find it difficult to believe this is an essential part of the business model.

Leave a comment:

• QuantKey_Bruce
    replied
    Originally posted by Leeroy_Jenkins View Post
    QuantKey_Bruce, I would understand if it was some kind of free trial but paying $1100 and dealing with this "big picture marketing"? Give me a break.
    I understand what you are saying. But the major push direction for the future appears at least to the casual observer to be free software for use only in conjunction with a funded broker account with all of the services and offerings structured around making it easier and lower-friction to trade directly with the brokerage. Which makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Leeroy_Jenkins
    replied
    QuantKey_Bruce, I would understand if it was some kind of free trial but paying $1100 and dealing with this "big picture marketing"? Give me a break.

Leave a comment:

• Entwaze
    replied
    yeah i put a rectangle over it same color as scale text and redrew the scale, but you still cant put anything in bottom left corner flush, so i just justified all my other corner drawings to be symmetric and deal with the logo
    Only thing you could probably do is recreate a chart in an add on, which doesnt seem too difficult, but getting the chart trader in thre and all the same functions set up might be tricky

youre totally right, im not expecting anything, just wanted to see if there was a work around.
    i really wish theyd just move it to the window
    instead of where tender data is drawn

Leave a comment:

• QuantKey_Bruce
    replied
    The NinjaTrader on the chart is part of the company branding. They're not going to remove that any more than they're going to take the Watch button off the title bar - it isn't going to happen. It doesn't matter if anyone "likes" it. These elements appear to be part of the big picture marketing plan so comments here are largely immaterial. I think you have to look at the big picture here. They have to do what is in the company's long-term best interest and they obviously believe that this is.
    Last edited by QuantKey_Bruce; 05-17-2023, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Entwaze
    replied
    I understand they started the company and we purchase the software and use it, but can we all agree on it to be moved?
    move it to the WPF window outline somwhere,
    just get it off the chart, especially having 10 charts its a drag to see all of them have have it lol

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Clayton
    replied
    Hello spaceopar,

Thank you for writing in.

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
    • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
    • Feasibility
    • Developer bandwidth
    • Current projects in the queue
    • Economics
    You'll find a note regarding your feature request in the release notes when a feature is implemented.Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• spaceopar
    replied
    The feature request has been asked for 10 years instead of saying "No, it is not possible to remove the NinjaTrader copyright from a chart window at this time." Just be honest and tell people that Ninjatrader has no intentions of removing the copyright symbol from the charts. What I don't get is why you can't reduce the font size at lest. It is huge.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_BrandonH
    replied
    Hello eddiekellertri,

Thanks for your note.

No, it is not possible to remove the NinjaTrader copyright from a chart window at this time.

To change the skin of your platform, you could go to Tools > Options window and use the 'Skin' drop-down menu to change the skin color of the platform.

See this help guide page for more information: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...eralProperties

Let us know if we may assist further.

Leave a comment:

• eddiekellertri
    replied
    is this still unsulved or I can remove the "@2022 NinjaTrader, LLC" this really sticks on way of everything. also how to change colors to some like tradingview, slate gray to light and black to dark

Leave a comment:

• sonia0101
    replied
    This is a perfect example of how NT does not care . This thread stems back for like 10 years and your telling me with all the updates etc.... you can't make this happen?
    You can you just don't.
    Simply put for those come across this...
    THEY DON'T CARE
    Please spare us the whole need votes BS and all the rest just implement things people ask for
    Last edited by sonia0101; 03-22-2022, 03:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_BrandonH
    replied
    Hello travelinman,

Thanks for your note.

Your vote has been added.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM