Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TDAmeritrade data feed missing data for all Friday on Chart

Hi

When I use TDAmeritrade data on a chart for Stocks, it appears the data is missing every Friday. It seems the data feed for TDAmeritrade is only for Monday to Thursday and it skips Friday. I have provided the video below to show you the issue. I have also attached the trace and log files.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

I have also verified that the trading hours template show Monday to Friday.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

I contacted platform support and all I got back is it's not NT issue and for me to contact TDAmeritrade. Before I contact them (TDAmeritrade), does anyone have the same issue?

hotsalami,

Thanks for posting.

I would be happy to dig deeper into your existing Support Case or investigate this matter with you myself.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20180313.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.

You mentioned posting the log and trace files, but I did not find them attached. Please do not post these files publicly online on the Support Forum or otherwise.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for responding. I have sent you an email regarding this issue

Comment

This is a bug with NT8. Based on my correspondence with Drew, NT development is looking into it.

Thanks Drew for looking into this. Please do post another note once this issue is resolved.

Comment

hotsalami,

Thanks for posting.

I can confirm for any other users on this thread that this item was reported and identified by the Development Team. A fix for this will be implemented in a future release of the platform. You can check the Release Notes for reference number 12636.

Comment

It appears this issue is not fixed in the latest update of NT8 version 8.0.13.1, I am still not seeing Friday's data when using TDA historical data.

Comment

hotsalami,

Correct, this does not appear in the Release Notes as an implemented fix at this time. However, a fix for this will be implemented in a future release of the platform. You can check the Release Notes for reference number 12636.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes