• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Level II data with IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level II data with IB

Hello,

I just downloaded the latest update to NT and use IQfeed for my RT data and IB for broker and Level II data.

When I open up the Level II window in NT I get Level 1 data but nothing displays for L2. I have the Total View window open on IB platform and shows L2 depth. Is there a way I can get L2 data to display on the NT L2?

Hello gapsmeister,

Thank you for your support forum post.

If you only connect to IB as opposed to IQ Feed and IB, do you receive the level 2 in the NinjaTrader platform as expected?
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I disconnected from IQFeed, and IB data takes over updating charts and MA. IB total view updates ok, L1 displays in NT L2 window but still no L2 data.

Comment

Hello gapsmeister,

Thank you for the information.

Please send a note to platformsupport [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Ryan L." in the subject line so I can investigate this situation further.

In the message, please include the following:
        1.) A link to this forum thread.
        2.) Your latest log and trace file:

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Log folder.
        • The log file will be named "log.20180313.000X.txt" where "000X" will represent your session number or the amount of times you have opened NinjaTrader 8 today.

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder.
        • The trace file will be named "trace.20180313.000X.txt" where "000X" will represent your session number or the amount of times you have opened NinjaTrader 8 today.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by johnnybegoode, Today, 08:11 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post johnnybegoode  
        Started by Bionian, Today, 02:47 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes