Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcus2300
    replied
    I daytrade ES and watch several times a day also BTCUSD as I follow BTC too but not in daytrading mode.
    I take BTCUSD (in realtime) as BTC 03-22 is not updating in my subscription.

So, if I want to see BTCUSD I connect Coinbase and open my BTC workspace.
    After finishing I close the workspace and the feed as it should no longer use my computer resources.

I am already used to push a few times F5 to fix the problem. So for me no problem. Just wanted to let you know what happens.

As long as I don't open and close Coinbase everything works well. If I open and close Coinbase I get the error in ES 03-22. But the datafeed and charts keep on working. So the error message makes no sense as there is no problem. But I cannot see the countdown on the timebar anymore. Till I push F5 again.
    What is funny is that it does not happen all the time.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    If you're viewing futures only, what is the purpose of the Coinbase connection? In other words, does everything work correctly if you connect only to NinjaTrader Continuum?

Also, If you're viewing any 'pure' cryptocurrency (e.g. BTCUSD not BTC 03-22) then what you're reporting would be expected since NinjaTrader Continuum does not provide data from cryptocurrency pairs.

Leave a comment:

• marcus2300
    replied
    There seems to be a conflict between Bartimer and NT8:
    I have the latest version of NT8 installed
    datafeed: Ninja trader Kontinuum and My Coinbase; both realtime.
    open charts in different windows:ES and BTC

Afterl I close the workspace BTC everything is still OK.
    But when I close also the datafeed from Coinbase there is a problem.
    • Then, between some and all, the workspaces give the message"Bar timer disabled since you are currently disconnected from a data provider."
    • But Ninjatrader Kontinuum and my charts ES are still running perfectly.
    • If now I push F5 (Reload Ninjascript) the error is gone and the timer works again.
    • I think there is just something small missing in the code.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    This most typically occurs when the connected account isn't enabled for real-time data. Please contact GFF Brokers to confirm your real-time data subscriptions for RTY. If you need to adjust those, make sure to restart NinjaTrader after that adjustment.

If that is not the root cause and/or the symptom persists, please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: Patrick G ATTN 2182043

Leave a comment:

• Gustavo1976
    replied
    Hi,

I am having the same issue; it doesn't matter the timeframe, type of chart, etc. It only loads exactly to the point when I restart the connection, and that's it, it stops there with the message "barTimer waiting for real timedata before starting." I have no issues with other instruments but only ith RTY 03-22
    version 8.0.25.0 64-bit
    My broker is GFF Brokers
    Instrument RTY 03-22
    It doesn't work in any timeframe
    I don't receive any error message other than the one got from the bartime. "barTimer waiting for real timedata before starting"

I would appreciate you letting me know what I have to do to solve this.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    This typically occurs when you're viewing an instrument for which there is no real-time data.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Leave a comment:

• sejl11
    started a topic barTimer waiting for real timedata before starting

barTimer waiting for real timedata before starting

Hi, I am getting this message on the chart "barTimer waiting for real timedata before starting" and although I have a connection, the real data don't show up.

How can I fix this?

Thank you

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Jon17
by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM