NT will not load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT will not load

I can not get NT to load. The page loads half the charts and then churns. I have run virus checks and cleaned and tried to reload program but it wouldn't. Any suggestions?

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I'm happy to check into this with you if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20180316.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for replying. Since my original msg I have deleted and reloaded my Kaspursky virus software but I did this after the market closed on Friday. My initial impression is that this has helped, however my test was in a closed market. I am going to see if this has helped in market hours before further follow-up so that when I send you information it will be based on current conditions. By the way, do you have any concerns about use of Kaspursky with NT as I realize virus software can impact applications?

Comment

Jconstable,

Thanks for your reply.

There would not be any known items regarding Kaspersky specifically as an Antivirus program, but we do always recommend making an exception for NinjaTrader in any sort of backup, firewall, or antivirus program.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kujista
        by kujista

Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
        0 responses