Volume Imbalance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Imbalance

Hi, does Ninja Trader have an Imbalance indicator? Or is it somehow possible to see Imbalances with Ninjatrader?
    Thanks in advance

'imbalance' is a property which can be configured when using the Order Flow Volumetric bars. Order Flow tools are available to lifetime license key holders using the latest version of NinjaTrader 8.

Here is a screenshot example of the imbalance being highlighted in purple:

Here is a link with more information about the Order Flow Volumetric bar type:

Comment

Hi,
      Is it possible now to higlight and extend volume imbalance area to right? Thanks for quick feedback

Comment

Hello Freedom303,

The 'Color for buy/sell imbalance' settings are used to highlight imbalance. I'm not quite sure what is referred with "extend volume imbalance area". Could you please clarify?

If you like to show the data as a profile on the right side of the price bar like the screenshot below, please disable 'Center open close bar'. Enable 'Show as profile' and 'Hide text'.

​​Click image for larger version

Name:	OrderFlowImbalanceProfile.png
Views:	702
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	1239689
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader_Jason
          Hello Jason,
          Thanks for reply. Stacked imbalance creates a zone of interest for future.. if this stacked imbalance zone (bullish or bearish) could be extended to right, it creates a potential opportunity for bounce.. currently we can see/highlight stacked imbalance in volumetric charts but need to create zones manually..
          please lead me to any indicator from ecosystem, if it has this feature, or it could be a potential new Feature request. Please see below screenshot from 3rd party automated strategy product( futures analytica)

Thanks for your attention.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for clarifying.

I'm not aware of such an indicator on the NinjaTrader ecosystem website. I tried a few search queries, but no results.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created. Thank you for the suggestion.

Comment

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-5811. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Belfortbucks  
              Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes