Expired license notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expired license notice

i just attended a seminar in which they wanted my machine ID .... and i was noticing .... that my license is said to expire this month ... i renewed the license back on 06/17 for what i understood to be 3 years (see attached) ---- i would definitely want to renew ... thx

I've moved your post to it's own topic.

I notice that you've posted on older unrelated topics for your questions. Moving forward, when you have a question that is not directly related to a previous topic that you start your own topic. This helps us ensure that all topics remain concise and focused on a specific issue.

You were correct to block out your license key in your screenshots. You should never share your license key publicly. I am removing your screenshots just be extra-precautious.

The best team to handle your license key inquiry would be our Platform Sales Team. Please contact them directly at PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      I've moved your post to it's own topic.

I notice that you've posted on older unrelated topics for your questions. Moving forward, when you have a question that is not directly related to a previous topic that you start your own topic. This helps us ensure that all topics remain concise and focused on a specific issue.

You were correct to block out your license key in your screenshots. You should never share your license key publicly. I am removing your screenshots just be extra-precautious.

The best team to handle your license key inquiry would be our Platform Sales Team. Please contact them directly at PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.
      thanks patrick ...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ThomasC  
      Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
      1 response
      0 likes