OrderFlow Cumulative Delta Candles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OrderFlow Cumulative Delta Candles

I am having a problem getting the numbers in the volumetric bar to align with those in the delta candles.
    Looking at the attached screen capture I have a volumetric bar on the top with an information grid below with max delta, min delta and delta on close. These are evaluated on a bid/ask basis. I then have an orderflow cumulative delta indicator below showing delta candles - it is set to bid/ask and bar (rather than session). The problem is that the numbers don't agree. For example, look at the 2nd last bar, then delta is 41 on the grid in panel 1 and 54 on the indicator in panel 2. Similarly the min and max values do not agree across the panels. How do I get the two panel information sets to agree please?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Include ticket number 2190316 in the body of the email.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thank you Eric, the problem has been fully and promptly resolved. I just needed to turn on tick replay.

But may I ask 2 more questions?

a) with the volumetric chart, how would I change the background colour of say the highest bid price in the bar?

b) on the same chart, looking at the stats bar at the bottom, how would I change the background colour of the delta to red if it is negative and green if it is positive?

Comment

The 'color for maximum' would control the highlight color for the high on the ask and bid side. There is no way to control these colors individually.

On the 'base' bar statistic color can be controlled directly. All other colors are controlled by their corresponding color for the data bars. For example, 'color for negative stregnth, and 'base color' have been adjusted from default in this screenshot:

Comment

Thanks Patrick.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
          3 responses