Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Playback/replay NKY futures (yen denominated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback/replay NKY futures (yen denominated)

Playbackconnection defaults to the NinjaTrader Brokerage commission template for the NKY futures contract. The template shows $2.79 (2.79 USD) per contract. My Sim101 account is set to use JPY. Contract values for positions and trades present properly in JPY. However, the commissions are calculated as 2.79 JPY and so reflected in PnL values. I am unable to find a way to correct this. I would like to stipulate that commissions be properly calculated in JPY (e.g. 2.79 USD x nominal exchange rate)? Is there a way to do this?
    Last edited by jvanelli; 06-22-2019, 07:43 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

At this time there is not an option to set commissions reporting to JPY at this time. I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

The tracking ID for this request is SFT-3631. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. Our Help Guide Release Notes will also list all new changed or additions to NinjaTrader (Help > Help).

Custom commission templates can be setup via Control Center > Tools > Commissions. In this window, click, "add" in the Templates section towards the bottom left side to create a new template. Next, depending on the instrument type you intend on trading, click on the instrument type in the 'Commission per instrument type' section, and click edit. Lastly, add the 'Minimum commission' or 'Per-unit commission' and then click 'OK'. Follow the above steps to apply the commission template to your account.

Unfortunately, the prior orders you've executed will not be applied with commissions, however, the new orders you execute will have the commissions applied.

Additionally, please see the following NinjaTrader 8 help guide link directed section Working With Commission Templates:
    Please feel free to write in with any additional NinjaTrader items we may assist with.

Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes