Problem Using K200 Market Data from IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Using K200 Market Data from IB

Hello, I am using TWS API to get Kospi futures (K200 09-19) in Ninjatrader. First I had to create a new instrument. I folow this tutorial (https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...chart-using-ib) The problem is when I open a new chart and checked "Tick Replay" option the history data is not appear. The live data is working, but the history data dont work when I click in tick replay.

Thanks
    Everton

Hello evertonalex,

Thank you for your note.

Unfortunately, if this is a tick chart you would not be able to load historical tick data while connected to Interactive Brokers because historical tick data is not provided in the platform by them. You would need to be connected to a data provider that supplies historical tick data to successfully load it on your chart.

Please see the Data by Provider section of our Help Guide for more information: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...y_provider.htm

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Hello, thanks by reply. Can I save the real time data to use like history? How? Do you know another data provider to k200 with tick replay?

tks
      everton

Comment

Hello evertonalex,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, you can do this by navigating to Tools > Options > Market Data > Save Chart Data as Historical.

You may have success with looking into Kinetick as a supplementary data provider. More info about Kinetick can be found here: https://www.kinetick.com

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Hello, I did this, but when I close the chart and reopen a problem the history don't appear.

thanks. Everton

Comment

Hello evertonalex,

Thank you for your post.

To verify is there no Historical Data populating at all in your charts or are there gaps appearing?

Please note that the platform will only be able to save Historical Data while it is open and receiving data for the instrument.

To ensure that the data is being saved you may navigate to the Historical Data window by going to the Control Center > Tools > Historical Data > Edit tab.

Then expand the Historical > K200 > Last > Tick.

Please let me know your findings.

Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello, when I click "tick replay" no data appears... When I go to Historical Data, the "k200-09-19" is showed, and I have bid and ask data there. I leaved the chart open per 20 min:

Look the historical:

Comment

Hello evertonalex,

Thank you for posting.

So that I may investigate further I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.

In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files.

You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20180810.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.

I look forward to your reply.
                Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                4 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post DynamicTest  
                Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                4 responses