Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Mirror orders Ninjatrader 8 to MT5, or inverse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirror orders Ninjatrader 8 to MT5, or inverse.

I know there is a way to do it, it is impossible that it can not be done. What should I start by reading to know why I should get involved? With MT5 and something, with respect to ShelExecuteW. I am not a programmer, but I am involved, I must learn forcedly, and in fact I am, there are things that I really have no idea, I do not even know they exist. But as advice. Why should I start reading? Or What things should I read or investigate to be bold?

Hello samir,

Thank you for your post.

First, I would recommend referring to our help guide section on the Automated Trading Interface here:
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/en-us/automated_trading_interface_at.htm

There are three options for using the AT Interface:
    • TradeStation Email Interface
      • The TradeStation Email Interface allows you to take advantage of TradeStation's email notification capabilities right out of the box. Run your TradeStation strategy in real time, order signals are emailed within your computer (never leaves your PC) to NinjaTrader which processes the order through to your broker.
    • File Interface
      • The File interface uses standard text files as input. These files are called order instruction files (OIF) and have specific format requirements. NinjaTrader processes the OIF the instant the file is written to the hard drive and subsequently deletes the file once the processing operation is complete.
    • DLL Interface
      • NinjaTrader provides a DLL named NtDirect.dll that supports various functions for automated trading.
    Using the AT Interface through the API or with OIF files would be considered advanced; the API has limited support. It's likely that what you're looking for here would be covered by the DLL interface. Here is a link to that specific section of our help guide:

I am aware of several third parties that have created NT8 to MT5 bridges, however, I am unable to recommend one specifically. However, an online search should turn up several.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you. Ninjatrader Kate.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by chbruno, 04-24-2024, 04:10 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post chbruno
      by chbruno