Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer limit/problem

Hi!

I've created a list of 100 stocks, but Market Analyzer shows quotes for only about 75...
    If I click on inactive ticker, the linked chart shows the data and everything is fine, but nothing appears in Market Analyzer..

Is there any limit or something?

Thanks,
    Arthur

NinjaTrader as a platform does not have any hard limitation, however, many data feeds limit the total amount of symbols you may request.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      NinjaTrader as a platform does not have any hard limitation, however, many data feeds limit the total amount of symbols you may request.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
      • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
      • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
      All good now, sorry for bothering you.
      I've just restarted the platform and everything turned normal

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses