Gestionar varios Take Profit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gestionar varios Take Profit

Me gustaría saber si en NT8 se pueden gestionar varias entradas, de manera que podamos gestionar varios stop loss y take profits diferentes en el mismo gráfico. Y si para ello es necesario comprar NT8 o con alquilarlo se puede hacer.
    Gracias.

We can only provide support in English on the support forums. I've translated your message:

Manage multiple Take Profit

I would like to know if NT8 can manage several entries, so that we can manage several different stop loss and take profits on the same chart. And if it is necessary to buy NT8 or rent it, it can be done.
    Thank you.
    You can submit multiple entry orders with multiple ATM strategies. A basic overview of how this would work would be:
    • Select your desired ATM template > Submit your entry order
      • By default, the ATM control list will now have the active strategy from your first entry order selected.
    • Select your desired ATM template > Submit your entry order
    • When these orders fill, they will have independent stop and target orders which can be managed independently
    You may also find that your ATM strategy selection mode can be changed to more easily manage your multiple active ATM strategies.

I would suggest that you review the information in the links/videos below then ask any specific questions you may have about how to accomplish this:

Comment

Originally posted by XimoTrader View Post
      Me gustaría saber si en NT8 se pueden gestionar varias entradas, de manera que podamos gestionar varios stop loss y take profits diferentes en el mismo gráfico. Y si para ello es necesario comprar NT8 o con alquilarlo se puede hacer.
      Gracias.
      Si se puede, de hecho tiene un sistema para auto gestionar trailing stop y objetivos múltiples, también puedes configurar cierres condicionales (por ejemplo cerrar la orden cuando el precio cierre por debajo de una media movil o un sar parabólico), pero no puedes usar cobertura (tener una venta y una compra al mismo tiempo). Si eres forex puedes operar con FXCM comprando la plataforma por un solo pago o usando la plataforma gratuitamente a cambio de una comisión por operación, es una comisión bastante baja respecto al spread de mercado.

Saludos.
      Last edited by samir; 06-26-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Your message translates to:

If you can, in fact you have a system to auto manage trailing stop and multiple targets, you can also configure conditional closures (for example close the order when the price closes below a moving average or a parabolic sar), but you can't use hedging (have a sale and a buy at the same time). If you are a forex trader you can trade with FXCM by buying the platform for a single payment or using the platform for free in exchange for a commission per trade, it is quite a low commission relative to the market spread.

Greetings.
        I am not sure how this relates to the original post, however, I can confirm that it is not possible to hold a simultaneous long and short position in the same instrument and same account.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
          Your message translates to:

I am not sure how this relates to the original post, however, I can confirm that it is not possible to hold a simultaneous long and short position in the same instrument and same account.
          NinjaTrader PatrickG. I said just that. He also asked about the payment of the platform or lease.

Comment

Please contact us at PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com to learn more about your licensing options.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jeronymite  
            Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
            7 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred