Historical download request failed Error code -105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical download request failed Error code -105

I just had to reinstall software after a hard drive problem. I am getting this 105 error now using esignal. I have downloaded the esignal version suggested by ninjatrader. I am able to get daily data on some instruments, but not others and I can't seem to get any intraday data. I have reset the db without effect. I do get the current bar on intraday for some instruments, but no history - other instruments I get nothing. If I put the instruments in a market analyzer window I do get data.

Hello tdawson11,

Often the 105 error means the username and password have been entered into the NinjaTrader account connection incorrectly.

If you copy and paste the same username and password into eSignal directly and then copy and paste the same username and password into the account connection settings in NinjaTrader, are you able to login to eSignal? Does NinjaTrader still give an error?

If so, what is the instrument (and expiry if a future), bar type, and interval that is loading on the chart?

Is eSignal connected with a green dot in the Connections menu of the Control Center?

Is there a real-time subscription for this instrument with eSignal?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    1 response
    0 likes