Hull Roar indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hull Roar indicator

I am looking for the NT8 version of the Hull Roar indicator.
    Thank you,
    Gary

Hello okiepumper,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

To confirm, you are looking for a completed indicator to import and you are not wanting assistance with an indicator you are developing yourself in C#, is this correct?

I did a search in the User App Share section of the NinjaTrader Ecosystem site but I was not able to find anything with this name.

This thread will remain open for any community members that may know of this indicator.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chelsea,
      I am a "noob" when it comes to coding so yes I am looking for a completed indicator. Thank you for your help. I will contact business development if I do not receive any replies soon.

Comment

Originally posted by okiepumper View Post
        Hello Chelsea,
        I am a "noob" when it comes to coding so yes I am looking for a completed indicator. Thank you for your help. I will contact business development if I do not receive any replies soon.
        Can you give some background, documentation, or some references for this indicator so that someone may program it? What this indicator is supposed to do and is it available for other platforms?

Comment

It is rate of annual return. Used for long term stock investing. You can find it at AlanHull.com under the about Alan tab.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post sarafuenonly123  
          Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Brevo