Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with markert replay data

Hello everyone,

i was trying to do some backtesting, however, the 1 min and 30min candlestick looked very weird as soon as the day start. as you can see in the pictures, the data is not complete. i don´t know what to do. i would appreciate any help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	problema.PNG
Views:	148
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	1062345

Hello ccospino1,

Thank you for posting to the forums.

I have provided a link below to our YouTube video that provides a brief overview of downloading Market Replay data, connecting to the Playback Connection, and replaying data:
    To use the Playback Connection you will first need to have data for Market Replay.

There are 2 ways of getting market data for Market Replay:
    1. Record live market data To do this you will need to enable the Market Replay Recorder by going to Tools> Options> Market Data > check 'Enable market recording for playback' > OK. Now data will be recorded for any instrument in any NinjaTrader window that is receiving live market data. Level II (market depth) data is only recorded if a Level II, SuperDOM, or FX Pro window is open and receiving data for the instrument. The Market Analyzer window is the recommended recording window as multiple instruments can be added to one Market Analyzer window and all recorded at the same time. Please see the following help guide page for more information: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ReplayRecorder
    2. Download replay data from the NinjaTrader server.

NinjaTrader offers a limited amount of replay data free to download. Only the most common instruments are currently available.

To download replay data:
    • Select the Tools menu in the Control Center, select the menu item Historical Data and select "Load" tab. Here the section "Get Market Replay data" can be expanded.
    • Select the instrument and date of the desired replay data and press the OK button to begin the download.

Please see the following help guide page for more information:

Notes:
    • Record for market replay must be disabled from the Data tab of the Options menu before downloading replay data.
    • NOT available when connected to the Playback connection.

To start playback, first disconnect from any other connections. Connect to the Playback Connection by going to Connections > Playback Connection.

Select the time frame for the Market Replay Data you would like to view. NinjaTrader windows will only display data for instruments and times you have data available.

You can check what data you have available by right clicking on the Playback Connect controls and selecting 'Available data'. Data will only be displayed within the selected time frame.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Market Replay.
    Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post funk10101  
    Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
    11 responses
    0 likes