1-What data is saved/stored per symbol 2-How to delete symbols & data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-What data is saved/stored per symbol 2-How to delete symbols & data

1 - I am watching Futures charts - ES, specifically with CQG. I want to have that data stored tick by tick, so I have the check boxes to load tick replay. All is good. Now for my IRA account, I want to track Stocks / Equities. But I only want to store Daily / Weekly data. I only have charts showing daily and weekly data. I did not see any way to specify what data is save per symbol or symbol class.

2 - How would I delete symbols and the associated data for Stock / Equities I am no longer following?

Please advise.

John in NC
    Last edited by joromero; 07-02-2019, 11:36 AM.

Tick replay is a property that can be optionally enabled on NinjaScript indicators and strategies which will ensure that the market data (bid/ask/last) that went into building a bar is loaded in the exact sequence of market data events. This guarantees that your indicators and strategies are historically calculated tick-per-tick exactly as they would have been if the indicator/strategy was running live during a period. Any chart with Tick Replay enabled will be downloading this data to store locally on your PC.

If Tick Replay is disabled, I would only expect the relevant interval to be downloaded. For example, on a weekly chart, I would expect daily data to be downloaded.

You can remove locally stored historical data by going to the Control Center > Tools > Historical data > Expand 'historical' > Delete the instrument (or expand further to delete more specific data).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Tim-c
    by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes