How to change color of the PnL text.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change color of the PnL text.

Please help me, the vivid red color of the PnL text hurts my eyes and I don't know ho to change it.
    Thanks

Hello ftrexx,

Thank you for your post.

To adjust the colors for the PnL display, you will need to create a custom skin as there is not a default option in the platform to change colors for the PnL display. Here is the Creating your own Skin Help Guide to assist you further.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/en-us/?creating_your_own_skin.htm

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks so much! I tried to find the right line to change the PnL color but i wasn't able to locate. Sorry, could you please help?

Comment

Hello ftrexx,

If you open the BluePrint.xaml file in a text editor (like Notepad), you can use the text editor's Search feature (Ctrl + F) to find a certain key. I searched for "Profit" and it pointed to the following keys.

Code:
        <!-- Background colors for Flat, Long, or Short positions for the Position Display in order-entry windows -->
            <SolidColorBrush        po:Freeze="true"    x:Key="FlatBackground"                    Color="Black"/>
            <SolidColorBrush        po:Freeze="true"    x:Key="LongBackground"                    Color="#FF00D409"/>
            <SolidColorBrush        po:Freeze="true"    x:Key="ShortBackground"                    Color="#FFb70000"/>
            <SolidColorBrush        po:Freeze="true"    x:Key="PositionTextBlockBrush"            Color="White" />
            <SolidColorBrush        po:Freeze="true"    x:Key="PositionTextBlockProfitBrush"    Color="LimeGreen" />
            <SolidColorBrush        po:Freeze="true"    x:Key="PositionTextBlockLossBrush"        Color="Red" />
        I would suggest taking the same approach for finding keys and testing your own modifications. Using an online "hex color picker" can help to create some custom colors. Googling this can point to some online resources.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Renorail, Today, 01:38 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post Renorail  
        Started by BrianARice, Today, 01:16 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes