Ninja Trader 8 won’t start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Trader 8 won’t start

Hi, My Windows 10 won’t start my new Ninja Trader 8 software. I was able to trade a lot using the platform 2 days ago, but now since I've turned on my computer every time I start ninja trader, I see the loading pages then hear a disappointing windows alert, and find that the software has quit...? I made the pending updates to my system and deleted the default 3rd party anti-virus software. What could be afoot?

Update - on the task manager it shows that the status of Ninja Trader is “suspended” before the program ends. Gonna look into firewall stuff to see if that won’t fix it.

Comment

Hello Footherder,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2204716 Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
      Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I can not. Like I said, Ninja trader doesn’t open. I just went and bought a new computer dedicated to trading and the same thing is happening on this computer. The program doesn’t start! That means it opens up a small loading box, and then before all the check marks come up, it disappears. As I try to start up the program In task manager on both computers it says “suspended” for a millisecond before it is aborted. what’s going on!

Comment

Hello Footherder,

Thank you for your reply.

Here are steps to send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with your log and trace files included as an attachment to the email. These steps do not require NinjaTrader to be open.
          • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
          • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
          • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
          • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Put '2204716 Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
          Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post funk10101  
          Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
          11 responses
          0 likes