Chart object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart object

im running 9 charts in 1 workspace , having 20 fib retracement tool on my charts drawn but utilization monitor shows a staggering number !!!!! can you take a look at it and lket me know what is causing that , bevause i feel my charts are not running smoothly .
    life license
    NT 8 latest version
    Attached Files

I would not necessary call the total calculation time taken up by Fibonnacci retracements to be 'staggering'. The usefulness of this tool is to put things into perspective and give us clues on where to look first when attempting to troubleshoot performance issues. I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over performance tips:Can you elaborate on what "charts are not running smoothly" means exactly?

​​​​​​​What is your PC's graphics card?

Having a lot of drawing objects can certainly impact performance. Do you mean 20 total? Or 20 on each of your 9 charts ( 9 x 20 = 180 total)? To confirm this, right-click on your chart > Drawing Tools... > Drawing Objects > How many total objects do you find in this list? If you check all 9 charts, how many total objects are there?

Comment

20 total , my tick charts 610t and 2584 tick
      Attached Files

Comment

The screenshot you've provided does not detail what your PC's graphics card is, however, I see that it is using DX12, so I assume it is a relatively modern card. Can you provide any more detail about your graphics card.

Can you elaborate on what "charts are not running smoothly" means exactly?

Comment

Amd radeon hd 7800 .

Comment

saeed, it will help me more quickly and accurately assist you if you address all items in my posts. I've asked for you to elaborate about the symptoms in my past three posts and you have not yet answered that question.

Can you elaborate on what "charts are not running smoothly" means exactly?

In additional to elaborating above, please answer these specific questions:
            • Is the symptom consistent? Or does it appear randomly/intermittently?
            • If you close your normal workspaces then create a chart with no custom add-ons or templates, can you recreate the symptom?
            • If you follow the performance tips I provided earlier, does the symptom improve?

Comment

Today, 07:46 AM
              20 total , my tick charts 610t and 2584 tick :

look above , should read these carefully if you are assisting me .
              if i have 1 chart open every thing runs smooth , it doesnt happen alot some times . when i saw the numbers on the monitor output it freaked me out. anyway i do have a question regarding getting a appropriate system for my workspace ( PC) can you help me with that ?

Comment

If the symptom does not occur when you reduce to one chart, I would suggest that you optimize your workspace following the suggestions made in the performance tips link:

Your PC is, on paper, powerful enough to perform smoothly with how you've reported that you're using NinjaTrader. Your graphics card is a bit older, however, I would recommend optimizing your workspace further before spending any money on hardware upgrades.

Comment

thanks , when the time comes to upgrade my PC we will discuss again

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
                  Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post rocketman7