Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 8.0.13.1 crashes in Market Replay

Hello,

I just update Ninja to 8.0.13.1 and I had many (circa 20) crashes of the application doing market replay when I did actions on a chart with HeikenAshiCustom indicator on it. It is not a new indicator for me so I suspect that the issue is in something different in Ninja so I suggest you to check HeikenAshiCustom and Market Replay together

As soon as I removed this indicator I was able to work on Ninja without any issue so it is 100% sure that here is the problem, before removing it Ninja crashed any 5 minutes as you could see in the attached list of Windows Error Reporting events

2018-04-01 09:26:44:213|3|4|Indicator '': Error on calling 'OnRender' method on bar 299: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Here below you could find also one ninja log of the many, they are all similar

I hope it helps

Windows Error Reporting.txt

Click image for larger version

Name:	crashes.png
Views:	1
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	909264

HeikenAshiCustom.cs

log.20180401.00001.en.txt

Hello BMM73,

Thanks for writing in.

I am unable to reproduce this error while using this indicator in market replay, can you please clarify if you have any other charts or workspaces open while you are running into this error?

Are any custom items applied to any other charts or workspaces that are running in the background?

I look forward to your reply.
    Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Alan,

yes, I have other charts in the workspace but crashes always happened on that chart.

Very strange thing is that today I am not able to reproduce it on my side too even if yesterday was so clear with 20 crashes in a row

How can I help you?

Comment

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we may continue troubleshooting. Make sure to include a link to this forum thread and '1877751 ATTN Patrick G' in the message,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
        14 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Handclap0241