Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re-combining optimizer results?

Hello,

I performed an optimization on a basket of markets, and in the top panel it showed each individual market and the combined results... After clicking a few things, and inadvertently reloading a single market backtest in the same tab, it shows all the markets that were optimized in the logs still, but I don't know if there's a way to select them all again, in order to re-display the combined results of all the markets tested together.

I want to download all the combined trade data so I can work with that some more, rather than having to download each individually now and try to combine them myself. Is it possible to display combined results again? Or somehow select the markets and input what were the optimal specific parameters to run one combined backtest rather than running the optimizer again (that took like 9 days to run).
    Thanks.

Hello Xkaern,

Thanks for writing in.

The only way to view the combined results would be from the original tab - if you split an instrument into a separate tab for analysis there isn't a way to retrieve the combined results from that tab. So long as you have not deleted the original tab that produced the combined results, you will be able to go back to this tab to view them again.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Alan,
      The tab is still open, but I believe I did something like double click another market specific log file, which ran a new backtest with those specific parameters in the same tab, over the combined optimizer results.
      So now it's just displaying a single market backtest result. There's nothing like a "back" button in the tab that will allow me to get the results back is there? (not at that computer at the moment to check)
      Thanks.

Comment

Hello Xkaern,

There is no back or undo button in the Strategy Analyzer, you would have to run this optimization again if you want to view the combined results.
        Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by agclub, Yesterday, 08:57 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post agclub
        by agclub

Started by cre8able, 04-17-2024, 04:16 PM
        6 responses