Volumetric range bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volumetric range bars

Hi, Just letting you know there seems to be an issue with the volumetric range bars. Whatever number you put in the parameters for the bar size, is actually 1 tick more on the chart. So for example, if you select a bar size of 3, the bars will be 4 ticks. Surely this is not how it is meant to be? If not, be good to have it rectified please.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please provide me with a screenshot of your chart's data series settings and also of the chart which demonstrates what you're describing:
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
      • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
      • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
      Please provide me with a screenshot of your chart's data series settings and also of the chart which demonstrates what you're describing:
      • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
      • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
      8.0.18.0 64-bit
      Continuum
      No Error on screen
      Ok, found the problem, just forgot to change the chart scale in the indicator parameters. IE: from 1.25 points zig zag to .0005 zig zag.
      Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post GussJ
      by GussJ

Started by ArkansasClint, Today, 09:28 AM
      0 responses