• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can not download Market Replay Data for expired contracts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not download Market Replay Data for expired contracts

Hello,

I try to download Market Replay Data for FDAX 09-17 (for example data for 20170601) which is an expired contract. This works fine in Ninjatrader 7, but when I try to do the same in Ninjatrader 8 it doesn't work.

I have been able to add FDAX 09-17 to my instruments list, I then choose it in the "Instrument" drop down under "Get Market Reply data" under the "Load" tab in the "Historical Data" window. But when I press "Download" nothing for that date or contract shows up in "Market Replay" under the "Edit" tab. I have no problems at all to download this data in Ninjatrader 7 though, and it also works fine to download replay data for FDAX 06-18 in Ninjatrader 8.

Can you please help me out how to solve this?

Hello twilek,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. I can confirm I am seeing the same on my end when downloading data. This is expected due to NinjaTrader 8 replay data going back about 90-days while NinjaTrader 7's replay server storing approximately a year.

I will, however, forward a note to our development team regarding greater availability for future feature consideration. The ID for this request is SFT-1978. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Birdseye, Today, 04:52 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Birdseye  
    Started by U0000999, Today, 03:43 AM
    0 responses