Order Flow Cumulative Delta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow Cumulative Delta

Hi, I am having a problem today with the attached chart. The Order Flow Cumulative Delta indicator won't load any data. It was running ok yesterday. I have attached a screen shot of the log file showing an error. Why is this happening? How do I fix it?

P.S. I have some new indicators that have to have tick replay running. This is the only change I have made to what I do in recent times. I normally have no problem with the Order Flow Cumulative Delta indicator on this chart.

NT8 Build: 8.0.18.0 64-bit
    Data provider: Continuum

Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. I see an older version is in use. Please update at your convenience using the steps below steps.
    • First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    • Enter your license key and press Submit
    • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
    • Select 'Download'
    • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
    Next, please use the steps below to reset the instruments.
    1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
    2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
    3. In the Database Management window, under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
    4. Lastly, restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, is there a way to reset cumulative delta for ES mini, or anchor it at a specific points in replay mode or live? It gives two options - 256 bars or infinite in settings...

Comment

Originally posted by yoyotrader1 View Post
        Hi, is there a way to reset cumulative delta for ES mini, or anchor it at a specific points in replay mode or live? It gives two options - 256 bars or infinite in settings...
        Hi, The way I do it, is to go into the "Data Series" menu and select the appropriate trading hours template. This could be a custom one you have already set up. Hope that helps.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
        0 responses
        1 view