Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian Futures Market Replay Data

Hi,

i want to replay indian futures market on NT 8 , but i cant find any scripts directly in NT8 for download ?
    is there any site i can download the every minute data to NT8 to do a market replay ?

BR,
    Merson

I've moved your post to it's own thread on the NinjaTrader 8 forums. Please remember to start your own topic if you cannot find a recent post that is directly related to your inquiry. This helps us keep inquiries organized and posts relevant.

Market replay data is proprietary to NinjaTrader and only US/Euro futures and forex instruments are supported.

If you can find historical data for the instruments you wish to playback, you could playback from that historical data. See the 'Downloading historical tick data for the Playback connection' section of the link below:

I am not familiar if any of our supported futures data providers supply Indian market data, but I suggest that you contact futures data providers listed here and here

The links provided in this post are publicly available. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin