Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    If this is limited to charting, then I suspect that the root cause may be related to your PC's ability to display graphics.

Please make sure that all Windows updates are installed on your PC and that you're using the latest non-beta graphics drivers. If you're unsure how to perform either of these, please contact your PC manufacturer or an IT professional.

Leave a comment:

• nailz420
    replied
    1. 8.0.18.1 64-bit
    2. No errors
    3. It's actually only shows the chart when I click on the title bar and hold it. As soon as I let go it shows the background app's screen
    4. Only chart display
    5. Can't reproduce it elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • When you say "when it loses focus", could you elaborate on what this means? For example, are you clicking on a different window within NinjaTrader? Or another application completely?
    • Does this occur with the summary display selected in the Strategy Analyzer window? Or does it seem isolated to the Strategy Analyzer with the 'chart' display selected? I
    • Are you able to reproduce this in any other window, like a chart?

Leave a comment:

• Strategy Analyzer screen showing background app screen in chart

Attached please find an example of strategy analyzer chart screen showing a background app's screen when it loses focus.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Barry Milan  
Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
14 responses
0 likes
Last Post Handclap0241  
Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 06:09 PM