Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me?

Is it just me or does it seem as much as I appreciate the support for the platform(kindof) it feels like if your not a programmer your left in the dust or rather to dig out your wallet and pay for something else from someone else which in turn leads you back here cause said paid for indi is corrupting your platform???What gives??Not to mention the follow up on the threads is non-existent and a real pisser(you can say its on the poster) I feel its on you to follow up especially since 90% of the time you digress and tell poster to send you ......files.... thread never to be updated again.! jeez Talk about redundant posts and inquirys, all could be eliminated by posting the end result of said issue....
    I use several other platforms without a issue whatsoever. Not knocking you guys and gals just stating the facts. Not to mention all you can do with it is trade futures! Yeah you offer spreads on futures but have not even made your platform capable as you fish it out to 3rd party(kinda lame sorry). A huge one is WHAT NO ios or android app least come out with a web based interface I mean in all good faith it is 2019 and not difficult to do.
    Looking forward to all your peeps hating me for this post and see there responses..
    Last edited by wishing; 07-19-2019, 03:37 PM.

wishing, thanks for the feedback.

I'm not quite sure what the first part of your statement is addressing. Are you wondering why NinjaTrader doesn't have a specific feature built-in for free? Please elaborate.

We make every effort to ensure that everyone's NinjaTrader is working as expected. Most of the time, when you see a thread end with "please write in", it's because the symptom is too specific to provide a general solution. If you're not sure about the conclusion of a specific forum thread, please post in that thread so we can follow up with a solution (if possible).

Can you elaborate on how we may specifically assist you?,

Comment

Hi Patrick thanks for saying something n reference to your statement "it's because the symptom is too specific to provide a general solution" point taken but would love to hear your response to with that in mind"why no one ever posts the Solution? E.G. NT says send me ..... Thread is never revisited--Why not post the outcome of said issue in the thread which a user reached out for help..It's just typing?
      To your first comment yes I spent 1500 USD on the platform would like to see things built in versus me having to pay a additional fee for...
      E.G. http://theindicatormarket.com/depot/PMS_Markers why should I have to spend a 995 USD for this the platform can and does generate "markers" Icons --whatever you want to call them why can't I generate natively from within my/your platform to do same thing.. guessing If I knew how to code could...Thus the comment about I'm not a programmer like the platform but seems is geared more towards those that either can program or want to spend even more on crap that might break said platform--
      As far as my comment on the 3rd party for Options on Futures--well sorry that stands pretty lame..
      and Holy crap as far as a web interface be it Web/Android/IOS Cmon just silly
      Thanks again for your response

Comment

If the solution to an issue is 'black and white', meaning that it will be useful to others who come across the forum post, we try to make an effort to follow up with the solution. However, as I said, more often than not, the solution for that general symptom ended up being so specific to the individual that the solution would not be universally useful and in some cases would even be a bad thing to do. This is why we encourage users to contact us via email so we can provide accurate troubleshooting. You can reach us at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

We purposefully don't have every feature built into NinjaTrader as this would unnecessarily bloat the software. The whole purpose of NinjaTrader is you can configure it via built-in or custom items to be the exact trading tool you need it to be. With that said, we're always happy to submit feature requests to the Development Team for what you desire. Can you elaborate on what you want exactly? Or would it just be a copy of the custom add-on you've linked?

I also encourage you to browse the publicly available NinjaTrader Ecosystem website as you may find a cheaper or free alternative to what you're aiming to accomplish.

Options on futures support is on the horizon for the NinjaTrader platform. For now, NinjaTrader Brokerage clients can trade options on futures. Reach out to NinjaTrader Brokerage for more information:

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

If the solution to an issue is 'black and white', meaning that it will be useful to others who come across the forum post, we try to make an effort to follow up with the solution. However, as I said, more often than not, the solution for that general symptom ended up being so specific to the individual that the solution would not be universally useful and in some cases would even be a bad thing to do...
          that plain and simple BS

We purposefully don't have every feature built into NinjaTrader as this would unnecessarily bloat the software. The whole purpose of NinjaTrader is you can configure it via built-in or custom items ---
          so said items seem to sometimes Break the platform maybe some Due-dilligence on NT part could avoid that!

Options on futures support is on the horizon for the NinjaTrader platform. For now, NinjaTrader Brokerage clients can trade options on futures. Reach out to NinjaTrader Brokerage for more information:
          As I stated lame
          No response as to why in the current world of WEB and Smart phones no APP for NT?
          by the way thanks again for the discussion.
          Last edited by wishing; 07-23-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I t simply does not make sense if your not a programmer you can not utilize all the features NT has that are apparently behind the scenes for us end-users!
            options,stocks, no scanner....could go on and on again if your a programmer you can create whatever you want in Market Analyzer---If you're not you have to pay?
            just look at the other available options out there--(e.g. TOS,Etrade just to mention a couple) if you really want to have a stronger market capitalization on new and experienced traders.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by vecnopus, Today, 06:15 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post vecnopus  
            Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes