How to install EquiVolume.cs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install EquiVolume.cs

How do I install this? https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...-style?t=77665

Hello 12VMan,

Thanks for your post.

The EquiVolume ChartStyle can be imported by downloading the NinjaScript export found on our User App Share. There are also other alternatives to consider as well. I have included a link to some search results within our User App Share for EquiVolume ChartStyles.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jim,

My question was about how to import the .cs file that is provided in the link in my original post. I don't believe you addressed that?

Comment

Hello 12VMan,

CS files would have to be dropped into the respective subfolder within the Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\ folder. As this is a ChartStlye, it would reside in the ChartStyles folder. After the file is dropped in you will need to recompile and restart NinjaTrader to use the ChartStyle. You will need to open the NinjaScript Editor (Control Center > New > NinjaScript Editor) and press F5 to recompile.

The script you have linked is old and uses a ChartStyleType index that is not compatible with the Volumetric ChartStyle in our OrderFlow+ package. So if you drop in the script, line 43 would need to be changed so a new ChartStyleType index is assigned.

Since there is an out-of-box working version with instructions to import on our User App Share, I recommend downloading from the link I provided.

Let me know if you have any questions.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Brevo
        by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM