Forex historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forex historical data

Forex historical data missing, using FXCM data feed. I repaired the DB and Deleted the Cache folder.
    Still DATA missing.

You posted under a thread regarding a different data provider and asset class, so I moved your post to it's own topic. Please remember to create a new topic if you cannot locate a previous topic which is referring to exactly what you're experiencing.

Based on your phrasing, it sounds like you may have been working with us on this symptom. Can you elaborate if you have another forum post, a ticket, or the name of the technician you may have been working with? If not, please elaborate
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 09-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    What specific time/date of data is missing?

Comment

No, I am not working with any tech yet for this matter.
      Version: 8.0.18.0 64-bit
      All Forex pairs.
      1 Day and lower time frame.
      No errors

Comment

Please clarify - no data at all appears? Or data appears but there are gaps between X and Y time?

So we can further diagnose your system, please start NinjaTrader in Safe Mode.

Safe Mode will prevent NinjaTrader from:
        • Loading workspaces.
        • Connecting on start-up.
        • Loading custom assemblies.
        • Getting instrument updates from the server.
        To enable safe mode, please use the following steps:
        • Exit NinjaTrader.
        • Hold the CONTROL key and double click the NinjaTrader icon.
        • Keep the CONTROL key held down until you see the Control Center.
        • You can verify you are in safe mode by going to Help -> About.
        Once opened in safe mode, connect to FXCM then open a EURUSD 1 minute chart with no template.

Comment

It was missing about last 24 hours, but now I restarted and got all back.
          Thank You

Comment

I have the same issue and have restarted in safe mode and loaded a chart (#4). The chart has loaded correctly. What do I do next to resume normal use?

Comment

Once NinjaTrader has started on just the Control Center in safe mode, please connect to a data feed then open a new chart with no custom bar types/indicators/templates and test for issues.

If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to the Control Center > Workspaces > Choose your workspace.

If there are no issues, restart NinjaTrader normally and test for issues.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace, adding 1 indicator at a time. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns.

Please let me know the results of this test.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post GLFX005
              by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes