• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Different strategy on different tabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different strategy on different tabs

Hi,

I have several tabs with different instruments (futures, stocks) and is there anyway when I select a ATM strategy for a certain tab, it sticks? Right now when I switch tabs the strategy stays the same and I have to use the pull-down menu to switch (i.e. a futures strategy is much different than my stock strategy).

Thanks!

Hello Stok,

Thanks for the post.

If using chart trader in different tabs of the same chart window, it would be expected that changing the ATM strategy in one would change it for the others as well. If using a different chart window, you are able to change ATM strategies independent of the other chart windows.

Also, if you are using a superdom, ATM strategies will be specific to their own tab. Therefore changing the ATM strategy in one tab will not change it in the others.

If you'd like, I can submit a feature request on your behalf to have ATM strategies be independent on chart trader as well within the same window.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Ryan. Yes, I am using chart trader with one window and multiple tabs. I think that would be a great request, since I assume others may have different instruments on different tabs and want independent strategies setup per tab.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the response.

I have submitted this request to our development team for consideration on future releases. Below is the tracking number for this request:

SFT-2060

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
        Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by digibob, Today, 02:47 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post digibob
        by digibob

Started by NinjaCustomer, Today, 12:57 AM