when attaching orders to indicators...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when attaching orders to indicators...

OK I've got the Ctrl and click method down to attaching an order like a trailing stop to an indicator. (very Cool feature BTW) but how do I adjust the offset by an increment other than 10,20,30, etc for example I'd like to adjust that offset by maybe whole points such as multiples of 4? 8, 12, 16, etc.

Typing into the box doesn't seem to work although it might be as simple as taking my finger off the Ctrl button to be able to do that. so far the only thing that's working is the wheel on the mouse and that wants to move in increments of 10. Is there maybe a settings Default settings window to change this or template of some kind like what is done in the ATM or alerts management windows?

Hello Daryl Haaland,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Ctrl will not be needed when right-clicking to attach to indicator, releasing Ctrl should then allow the scroll wheel to move by 1s. There is not an option to save or set a scrolled interval.

See the below section of our help guide for more on attaching to indicators.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...indicators.htm

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Excellent, thanks I was actually looking for the chart trader aspects of individually adjusting the tick distance, and your links helped with that. It seems lifting your finger from the Ctrl button after linking the stop, and have noted +- 10 ticks you can adjust by individual ticks. By simply writing it in. This will be a great help.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
      Hello Daryl Haaland,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Ctrl will not be needed when right-clicking to attach to indicator, releasing Ctrl should then allow the scroll wheel to move by 1s. There is not an option to save or set a scrolled interval.

See the below section of our help guide for more on attaching to indicators.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
      19 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Radano
      by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
      0 responses